Separate with Air!
The Lockwood Air-Controlled Separator is a complete potato handling and cleaning system that efficiently removes rocks, dirt, vines and other debris effortlessly!
The ACS-8 & ACS-5 is designed with a range of amazing features:
- Complete system includes vacuum chamber, cleaning table, containment center and air supply unit
- 48 inch potato discharge conveyor
- Collection conveyors for both dirt and stones to one discharge point
- Containment unit for collection of fine dirt and debris (vines, corn cobs, stalks, ect)
- Provides a clean and noise free work environment for employees
- High efficiency backward inclined fan
- 170 HP Cummins engine power plant. Optional electric motor drive available.
- Hydraulic activated clutch for remote start up
- Central control panel with remote access to air supply unit
- Patent Pending
Features of the ACS-5:
- 60 inch wide stone table for preliminary dirt and rock removal
- 60 inch wide vacuum chamber for stone, clod, vines, corn cobs and stalk removal
- 230 volt 3 PH VFD controlled motors on all tables & conveyors for maximum efficiency
- 2,200 hundred weight per hour capacity
Features of the ACS-8:
- 96 inch wide stone table for preliminary dirt and rock removal
- 96 inch wide vacuum chamber for stone, clod, vines, corn cobs and stalk removal
- 460 volt 3 PH VFD controlled motors on all tables & conveyors for maximum efficiency
- 5,000 hundred weight per hour capacity
How the ACS-8 & ACS-5 works!
The air chamber first cleans the debris by flowing the load over a full-width cleaning table to remove excess dirt, vines and corn stalks.
The remaining contents moves into the high-flow air chamber that efficiently elevates the potatoes into a high stream of air, lifting them onto the discharge conveyer while allowing the stones to continue through, removing them from your potatoes.
If you would like more information on Lockwood Air Controlled Separators, please visit our contact page.